Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer highlights

Dave and I have been blessed with 3 wonderful, new grandbabies this year. Aiden joined Ben and Stacy's family in December, Penelope came to Ben and Chelly in May and Chloe came to Matt and Mandy in July. That gives us 9 fantastic grandchildren. It can be a zoo when they are all here, especially if Grandpa start chasing them all around the house.






Yes, Dave and I got to go see the amazing Paul McCartney. One of the greatest highlights of the summer. These are highlights that don't include new family members! I was an amazing night and we were so thrilled to be able to see Sir Paul perform. It was an emotional moment when he first took the stage. To actually see the man behind so many songs that have been the soundtrack of my life was rather emotional.

Lindy even came with us as she is one of the biggest Beatles fans I know.


No comments: